Saturday 10 July 2010

Stubborn

Why can't you just let me choose? What's so great about going overseas to study? Just because we can afford it doesn't mean that it's mandatory for me to go. I want to stay here. I've told you a thousand times and I'll tell you again: I'm not going to Melbourne, I'm staying here.

You say that I'f I go there I will be more mature, but that's not a must. I can learn plenty here. What can I learn from those 'ang mo lang'? Besides learning how to fuck and sleep around that is. I don't need that, thank you very much. I don't need to have my morals degraded by those filth just because they fuckin think they're better and stronger than us. I'd love to see you burn.

So I won't go, no matter what you say. Read my lips: I. Won't. Go.

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.