Sunday 15 August 2010

Power

What is power to most people? The power to be rich, to have power in the government, to have power to command people around.

The power I want? The power to protect my family, most importantly my brother.

The only way to protect is to have the power to protect. With that power, I can make sure no one touches or hurts my family. With that power, I can crush anyone who tries to hurt my family. With that power, my family will be invincible.

Lelouch vi Brittannia wanted geass to protect his sister, I want power to protect my family. I suppose then, that we aren't that different at all.

I swear by my soul, I will protect my brother and family from everything, even from other family members, be it cousins, uncles or whosoever. I WILL destroy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.