Monday 27 July 2009

Running away...

I always ran away, even when I was a kid.
I ran away from spiders, from darkness, from horror movies, from clowns, from the things I fear.

I still run away now, being the coward I am.
I run away when I'm scared, I run away when I'm sad.
I run away from reality. I've created a world in the back of my mind, such a beautiful, perfect world.
I'm mixing up reality and fantasy now. I'm so numb, numb to so many things.
I long to feel, to feel pain, sadness,and sometimes joy.

Maybe one day, one day I'll have the courage to stand up and fight.
To fight the shadows that have become me.
To fight the shadows that always told me everything will be alright.
To fight the shadows of disillusion.

1 comment:

  1. thk of ryotaro everytime u 1na run away.. Hahaha.. cheer ^^ im same lk u too. Feel lk running away frm avthing bt at last i oso hv 2 face them. Our 'run away' is juz delaying d time oni. So GAMBATEH dude =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.