Thursday 23 July 2009

Sorry...

How do you say goodbye to someone you always thought would be there? How do you say sorry to them after you find out they are leaving? Students of 4S5 would know who I'm talking about. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I think that my friends feel the same. People never appreciate those around them until it's too late, or they're gone. I guess I'm one of those people, you know, taking for granted that that particular someone will always be there, never really noticing the things they did for us.

It's a little silly, but the incident today was the only thing that prompted me to write a blog. I never wanted a blog, found it pointless to pour your personal feelings so that everyone could see them. But I understand now, no man is an island. I need my friends to help me when I'm down. Thank you to all of you who helped me, well, not be so down, especially Yi Lin. Thanks you guys...

2 comments:

  1. sorry ya so late oni leave comment ^^
    nw wat v cn do is score A1 for mm & am..
    mayb ltr v cn throw a party 4 pn lau.
    Den cal her 2 bring her kids along~
    I thk she'll luv it n let her c d slideshow oso ^^
    mayb she feels tat d decision she made will make her happier~ Nw v jz nd 2 pray hard and wish tat all the bez 2 her.
    (tats wat yilin told me)
    cheer~ =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.