Monday 14 December 2009

Depression..

Having another bout of depression..Things are changing, and I am not liking them..

Next year my brother is leaving for college in Australia, my nanny, who's like my best friend at home sometimes, is leaving later in the morning. And my parents will be busy in KL next year, leaving me here.

I admit, I'm scared. I'm afraid of being lonely. When my brother was here, I could fool around with him. It was easy with him around because I suppose we're closer than twins even..We don't have to speak to know what we're going to say. He knows what I like and I know what he likes. He teases me sometimes but he's concerned..I'll miss that.

All of these are just starting to make sense in my mind and truth to be told, it's all going to burst. I'm going to go insane one day, with all the fear locked inside of me. I can't let my parents know, I don't want them to worry. I just hope by the time I go insane, my life would have been good.

Cheers..

1 comment:

  1. Chill pal ^^ lets just say this is another phase tat u have to face them(learn from u). Haha.. Be strong ya ong bird =) If u need help, i'll owaz be there ^^ Jia You! Ok? Never give up~ Rmb tat. Don't just listen. U have to really do it. U dim de la. Hehe.. Like tat la. Nex year i go to ur hse more often den u wont be so lonely and boring. Haha.. Remember?? Im the superman XD LOL. So 24hrs on call XD Cheer =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.