Friday 12 February 2010

ANGELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANGELA!!!! Got to HELL will you???

Get out of Claire and Leon's way will you??? You are so blocking my plan!!!!!!! Bimbo...Too bad you're not blonde..

Anyway, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles is 2 words. FREAKING. SCARY. HOLY. MAMA.

Ok, maybe it's 4 words, but what the heck..Thank goodness there's Leon to accompany Claire...Or maybe the player... The walk through itself was scary enough..I don't really want to know what the real game's like..Jeepers...

Mmm....I hate
1. ADA WONG (How DARE you use my SURNAME you BIMBO!!!)
2. ANGELA MILLER (Bimbo, slut...Idiot, amateur, mediocre officer...I hate you..)
3. Steve whats-his-name-the-guy-who-likes-Claire (Lame-o..)

That's all for today I guess..
Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.