Tuesday 16 February 2010

Reunion Dinner and CNY

MM..lazy to post something about this so I'll say a few words about it now..

Sorry to say that reunion dinner at KL was as lousy as ever, but thanks to Poh it wasn't that bad..There was this waiter who had Leon's hairstyle and I texted Poh..

S : Hey Poh, got one waiter that has Leon's haircut, his face also like him, no expression one..

Poh : haha, go flirt with him la..

S : Crazy ah you..My parents will kill me.. Want me to get his number for you?

Poh : Don't need la..

S : Not bad la him..But not much muscles..

Poh : Don't want ah...I like guys with muscles like Leon

S : So bad ah you..But you're right..Leon's the best la..

Poh : Haha..My yan guang very good leh..

Then I went on eating, went to the bathroom but I was actually calling Poh inside..
Then I came out, ate again..Then texted her again..

S : Haha..poor 'Leon' now 'bat lat mei fun' for all of us ah..

Poh : You go help him bat la..

Lol..I tried to take his photo but everytime someone would definitely block my view..
Finally when it was over, the guy was standing at the door ushering everyone out.. So when I went out I turned towards him and...

And looked at his nametag.. What la you all.. Think I kiss him ah har? Crazy..Do you think I would really do that? XD

Then I texed Poh..again..

S : Sorry la poh, his name is not Leon. but Oscar.. Dou ok ge la..

Poh : ...

So that was reunion dinner..

On CNY, Poh, Sook Peng, their sisters and YI Lin came to my house..Poh wore a halter neck dress..YOu know, the type that comes off when you pull the ribbon..lol..SP wore a tiger T-shirt..Nice..I won't tell you what I wore..
Poh and her sis were the first to come and I ranted on and on and on about Angela the whole time they were eating..Poh was starting to regret that she had introduced this movie to me..lol..She fears for my sanity..
SP and her sis brought some goodies for me..Thanks guys! The first thing SP did when she came into my room was to get my teddy bear (mind you, It's huge) and plopped down on the floor and slept..I woke her up by stuffing a stuffed dog onto her face..lol..
We had fun...But I don't think I was that good of a 'hostess'..Sorry guys..Thanks also to Poh's mum who gave me an ang pow..Thanks!

So this is this year's rather eccentric reunion dinner and CNY centered around Resident Evil..See ya..

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.