Wednesday 10 February 2010

Resident Evil Degeneration

Yeah, thanks to Poh and Alfred, I'm watching Resident Evil Degeneration right now, secretly of course..
anyway..I've been thinking about a few things..
1. Claire and Leon
Poh told me Leon likes Angela, another character...Uh..then if the creators want Leon to be with Angela, why the heck are all the posters are printed with just Leon and Claire? Doesn't that mean they'd be the main 'couple' in the movie??

2. Angela
Ok, I've not finished the film yet..But why is Angela even in it? I've read the summary, and from what I can read, Angela is well, useless, to be polite.. Every time I see the name 'Angela', there would always be the phrase 'saved by Leon'. OK, maybe she's inexperienced. Then why is she out in the field? I mean, she must be at least the same age as Claire, and yet, Claire seems to be more capable. I don't ever see Claire and the word 'saved' associated with her..So why is Angela that mediocre??

3. CPR
If someone drowns in the water, you drag them up and give them CPR. From what I heard, Leon saved Angela from drowning by giving her mouth-to-mouth.. In the water..See something wrong there? You're trying to give her more oxygen..If you give her MTM under water, doesn't that mean you're getting more water into her as well???

Well..correct me if I'm wrong about the facts above..Like I said, i haven't finished the movie..Just wrote a few thoughts of mine..

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.