Sunday 22 November 2009

Spirit..VA

Why do I have to feel the pain
Pain I take away
Pain that never was mine
I see now that I am the Marked of the Ones
Yet know my soul is weary and burdened
And Hope she lives but wavers still
The clock is ticking
The sands of Time pouring
Falling into the never ending abyss where Shadows lie
And souls are screaming
Salvation they ask, shattered souls
And yet I cannot grant what is needed
The heart that is broken cannot be mended
As two halves of a whole cannot be reunited
As the living live, while the dead wander
And the undead walk, and hunt and kill
No guardian shall guard
What is to be and what will be
I know the evil in the soul
Old, ancient, power beyond that imagined
And yet, but wait
Human lingers
His soul is not dark-ridden as others have been
Could love be stronger than stone and fate?
Could the broken and shattered be mended by faith?
I see two paths, and three and none
I see the Sisters Three of Fate
I see the thread of life that hangs
In limbo between life and death
And spirit will infuse and heal what is dead
For the undead have no souls
And shall be healed
The lovers two will embrace once more
The decree that has been set in Destiny
The decree that I have seen and obey.

Lol..I was writing something random and it suddenly turned into something about VA..Read and you will know what I mean if you have read the books..Ask Yi Wen if you like..^^
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.