Friday 28 August 2009

Letter to Azuma Yunoki

To Azuma:

Greetings Azuma.. Are you still as cynical as ever? You know, I think Kahoko is still afraid of you. But, that's what you want her to feel right? Nice one..
Hmm..let's see, you'll be going to America to get your MBA right? Do you plan on coming back after that? I'm sure the Yunoki Guard and Hihara would miss you very much if you don't come back...
I'm still trying to figure out how do you control your emotions in front of your grandma. By the way, she is one creepy lady, glad she isn't my grandma. But hey, you gave the term 'poker face' a new definition. I'm sure you're great at playing poker.. That is, if you play poker..

Anyway, nothing much to say, so I'll just say good luck to you in getting your MBA and also providing me more entertainment by tormenting Kahoko.
Cheers!

Yours sincerely,
Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.