Sunday 2 August 2009

A letter to Len Tsukimori

Finally, something not so glum..
This is a letter to Len Tsukimori of La Corda D'Oro Primo Passo..

Len:
The first thing I want to say is, I know you are talented, that you are a prodigy. But honestly, it sure as hell does not give you the right to be that rude. No wonder Ryoutarou called you an ice cube...
Second thing, do you like Kahoko? I mean, for a guy who likes Kahoko, you sure are treating her rather badly. I mean, you are rude to her, you say she's bad at playing the violin, that her standard and yours are waaay apart. But when you see Ryoutarou or Kazuki being all friendly to her, you get jealous. Seriously, do you like her or not?
Third, I really hope you don't like her. At least, not in the romantic sense. But even if you like her, I hope she doesn't like you as someone more than a friend. No offense but does she even know you like her? Or for the matter, does she even know that you, Ryou, Kazuki and Azuma like her? Never mind..

Well, that's all I want to say. I hope Kahoko gets together with Ryou, and that you have another girlfriend who's not Kahoko..

Cheers..

Sincerely yours,
Shadow

P.S:This was not meant to insult anybody, just to make fun of ice cube here..hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.