Sunday 23 August 2009

Pro Musica 2009

Wow...erm..how should I describe this event?
For those of you who don't know, it was a sort of opera concert. I suppose it was okay..Some of the songs were nice like Auf Flugeln des Gesanges by Mendelssohn. There was one song I thought boring, but of course, it was just my opinion. After all, I am no professional.
The Faust duet "Il se fait tard", Marguerite, Faust creeped me out. Actually, grossed me out would be more appropriate. There was another one before this duet by the same two opera singers but I couldn't remember the title that also grossed me out.
No, it was not violent. Violent I could handle but it was so...so romantic..Eww!
The two of them were like touching each others faces, holding hands, hugging, the woman laid her head on the guy's chest. Heck, they even kissed!
At one part, they were like okay, holding each other, and suddenly, BOOM! The guy tries to kiss her and they're struggling with each other. Heavens! I nearly had a heart-attack and got a little hysterical after the concert was finished.

Well, that's all for now. Still, I can't quite get the image of those two people practically making out on the stage. Say, wonder whether they're dating???

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.