Monday 3 August 2009

A Letter To Ryoutarou

Well, I've written a letter to Len, and now its Ryoutarou's turn..

Ryoutarou:

Honestly, I don't really know what I should say. But first, let me say that your piano playing is absolutely marvelous, possibly even preceding that of Hamai Misa's. You truly are talented.

Next, you're a great guy: kind, warm, friendly, talented...Not like someone you and I both know..So while his letter is full of reprimands, I am happy to say that your letter will be full of praises.

You're perfect for Kahoko. From the first time you saved her from falling, to the time you accompanied her even though you did not want anyone to know of your talent, to the time you played Liszt's Dreams of Love..Ah, truly romantic...

I end this letter by sincerely wishing you good luck in your pursuit of Kahoko. A word of advice: Do NOT let Aoi Kaji or Len Tsukimori near her, and I am perfectly sure she will be yours. Good luck...

Yours sincerely,
Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.