Sunday 20 June 2010

101th Post

Finally reached post 101..

I've had a great time this holiday, but somehow I feel even more alienated..

What am I, an alien or something?

Why can't I fit in like everyone else?

I don't even ask to fit in..Just, can't I be accepted more into my group of friends? They're just a few people..Why can't I still fit in more?

Every time they talk and have fun, I just sit aside looking at them feeling like I'm an idiot. I know that most of it is my own fault for not joining them but..I don't even know what to say to them. Seriously, I don't think we're even on the same wavelength..

I have everything anyone could possibly want, and everything I want. So why can't I just fit in? Is it really too much to ask?

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.