Saturday 12 June 2010

Untitled Once More

Ah..my faithful blog..Once, I wanted everyone to see my thoughts..yet now, I think it is better if no one ever read my thoughts..

Who would even care about the thoughts of some weird person anyway?

I always seem to be wallowing in self pity aren't I? Poor me, no one cares about me, poor me, no one cares about what I say; poor me, no one cares whether you live or die.

I'm sick of that. I should be stronger than that. Why should I care if anyone even cares about me or not? It doesn't matter anyway. No one will ever really understand me.

There I go again. Poor me, no one understands me.

Yeah right. You say you're strong, but are you? Or are you still that little girl who's afraid of everything? It's all right to be scared, but can't you stand up and ignore it for once?

So what if you feel lonely and think you don't have anyone in the world?

So what if you feel that you're worthless?

Sorry to disappoint buddy, the world ain't gonna wait for you while you sit there and cry.

So if you really are who you always say you are, then freaking stand up and ignore everything. If you really are as tough as you say, well then, prove it to me. Show me that you aren't a weakling who cries at everything.

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.