Monday 7 June 2010

No. Way.

Omg.. Rose did it with that jerk! Omg! She even thought that Dimitri doesn't love her anymore!

Just because he's guilty doesn't mean he doesn't love you you idiot! He just doesn't want to hurt you! What were you thinking betraying him like that? Omg! I sooo can't believe you!

Thanks for making my frigging day miserable! I am really sleep deprived right now, it's not even funny!

I woke at 6.30 and stared at the ceiling for 2 frigging hours then I find out that you went at it with him! I can't believe it!

What did make my day was watching bloopers for my fave hokkien tv series.. The Amazing Strategist Liu Bowen..
Technically it was the bloopers that made me lauh my ass off. I mean, my hokkien is totally lousy and even I know what they said was totally wrong! Lol!

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.