Sunday 6 June 2010

OMG!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me the utmost honour and pleasure to announce to all of you that...

Dimitri Belikove the DHAMPIR is like totally back!!

Oh my freaking god!!!

My heart was like totally pounding inside my rib cage as I scrolled down the e-book in my handphone.. My thumb was getting sore..

There were a few passages hinting at his return but I wanted to be sure..

I scrolled down to nearly the last paragraphs and voila!!!

Dimitri is so totally rocking Vampire Academy once more baby!!

Go Dimitri, Yes Dimitri

Die Ivashkov, Sic Ivashkov

You're the man Belikov!!

Wohoo!!!

Salvation from the slimy womanizing hands of Adrian Ivashkov!!!

Thank you thank you!!!

Adrian go to HELL!!!!

Arghh!!!!!!!!!

Cheers..

P.S: To Yuan Gee

Maybe you can't read this, but I just wanted to let you know the ending of Spirit Bound, the book we've been waiting for so long..

I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise to you that you WILL read this book, so this is the least I can do.

Dimitri Belikov who was turned into Strigoi in Shadow Kiss, you know the purple cover book? has now been turned back into a dhampir..I will write more once I've really finsihed the book..Cheers my friend..Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.