Friday 18 June 2010

PPS Camp

First..I'd like to say THANKS to all of the O.Cs, Facis and Form 5s..Not to mention the campers..Thanks to all of your capable leadership skills, the camp was a huge HUGE success..Congrats..
Again, I'd like to say thanks especially to Vivian, Brenda, Poh and Yit Yeng, Eva, Jo Ee, Xi Yee and well, actually all of the Form 4 O.Cs..Without you guys, I doubt the camp could even be carried out..
What can I say about the camp? It's indescribable.. Our juniors, even though we had to scold them throughout the 3 days..They didn't give up..They tried their best and really improved so much..They really treated their Guardian Angels as someone they can rely on and they really appreciate their group leaders, facis and G.As..
I'm especially proud of Cheah Sook Theng, Lee Ja Nice and Debbie Phoo. Sook Theng and Ja Nice were my group members last year and I was their faci. I was so exasperated then cause they were all so passive. But this camp, I saw a great and good change in them. Both were fantastic leaders and could lead everyone without any problem. Thank you, the both of you. Seeing the both of you grow into such great leaders is the best gift anyone could ever give me.
Debbie as well. I only knew her this year, but when I see her leading her team, I was so happy. I was happy cause she was a real true leader and I couldn't be more proud of her.
I'm also proud of my humans, Lim Yen Ni and Loh Sook Kuen. The first day when I observed them both, they were so silent and passive. I was a little worried. But then I saw I worried in vain. As activities went on, the both of them started to be more active. They were involved more, they motivated their team mates on. They didn't give up when seniors scolded them. So, thank you, for being such fantastic humans and I'm so so proud of you both.
I'm also proud of all the O.Cs. Eva, Xi Yee, Jo Ee, Brenda, Jia Wei, Janice, Vivian Wong, Chi Kay, Jun Yi, Carmenn, Kar Mun, Xiao Thong, Khei Yan, Nicole, Wai Teng, Chia Mei.. They handled the pressure of running the whole camp splendidly, and put in so much effort and time and energy to make the entire thing a success.. Thank you for that.. (Paiseh oh..didn't help you out much..hehe..^^|||)
Thank you my friends, O.Cs, facis, campers..Thank you for making my last PPS camp in SMJK Ave Maria Convent so memorable..I will never forget anyone of you..Not now, not ever..Thank you..

PPS FOREVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.