Friday 4 September 2009

4S5

I think I should write about our class 4S5, seeing it's already into September and yet I have not mentioned anything..

Let's see..4S5 is a mixture of 3p6 and 7, and also 2 other students from other classes. They had to mix the two noisiest classes together huh? Put 3p6 and 3p7 students together and you'll probably get a zoo. We are known for being noisy when there is no lessons, and yet passive when the teacher asks questions. Then we all just shut up there and then and pretend we don't know the answer to the questions.

Hmm..when I was in 3p7, we were a little more serious. But in 4S5, let's just say all hell is loose. We sing birthday songs when its someone's birthday, we joke with the teacher and even tease the teacher, especially Ms Leong, we scream and shout when we have won something, we work our asses of when there is work to be done or competitions to be won, and a certain Ms Amy wants to hold parties for every occassion. Just today she was saying she wanted to holda gathering for the Mooncake Festival, Halloween and Christmas. And the craziest thing is that I fully agree with her! Now, those who know me a few years ago would know that I probably would've just reject the idea of having so many gatherings or parties. But hey, when you have an enthusiastic planner like Amy, you learn to let your hair down once in a while.

I felt that this year, it truly is like high school. I mean, we worry about studies, but not too much. We have fun, we enjoy our time together, we fool around. We act like normal students.And I think that's the reason why 4S5 is the best class around. We act like a family; we are a family. So, here's to 4S5 and her students. Long live the spirit of 4S5! (Hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.