Friday 25 September 2009

No Way...

Oh no, I was right.. They did sleep with each other..Specifically, they pulled off a one-night-stand..

Yeah yeah, I know I've been rambling on and on about the two same people in my previous posts..And yeah, it's still Adam Ross and Stella Bonasera..

I can't believe they even did it!!!!!!!!
I didn't even think it was possible but well, guess the writers pretty much pulled off the impossible..

Weelll, Stella and Adam both agreed it was just once and will be the last time, but let's see if they can keep their hands off each other..I certainly hope they do..

Arghh! Mac Taylor! Where the hell are you!!! I thought you were the boss! SO JUST COME OUT AND STOP THEM FROM DOING IT!! OR I'LL LET THE BEACH BALL GO LIMP!!!

P.S: Sorry about that, I'm a Smacked fan..so yeah...
P.S (2): About the beach ball, Taylor's wife died in 911 and according to him, 'the beach ball still contains her breath' and he doesn't want to let the air out..

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.