Wednesday 9 September 2009

No freaking way..

Oh. My. Lord.
Please tell me it isn't true.

All right, I've had quite a shitty day..Well, not really but..

Let's see.. I got told off in Maths class cause I kept blabbing away to Sook Peng..(P.S:Don't worry sook Peng, isn't your fault..) Fine.. The rest of the day was ok actually, but my mood went from 'calm' to 'ballistic'.

Remember my post about Adam Ross? How I'd kill him if I found out he slpet with Stella Bonasera?

Today, I went to a website to check out some pictures, and there was that stupid trailer again..

Ok, fine, I thought, never mind.. Maybe I'm just being paranoid..

But, wait a minute, I checked the comments, and unfortunately, I wasn't being paranoid..

Everyone said: OMG! Is that Stella in a bra and Adam on the bed looking happy?

Arghh!!! I swiched off the screen then, stormed downstairs just in time for dinner. One of my dad's friend, who I didn't really like cause he was very loud, came for dinner, which fouled my mood a little more.

Fine, I ignored him, finished dinner and went to practice the piano.

Well thanks to Adam Ross and Stella probably getting it on, that stupid image wouldn't get out of my mind. In tehe end, all the songs that I could play without a single mistake: Canon in D, Etude in E Major, Salut d'Amour and Secret Lives of Daydreams, I played them horribly. Gosh, it was disasterous...

Then, I gave up, I came back upstairs. i forgot to switch off the aircond for at least half an hour! Luckily, my dad didn't find out, or I'd be yelled at for not turning it off and for wasting electricity and for increasing the electric bill..

Gee, thanks a lot, Adam and Stella.. You made a perfectly fine day go rotten to the core...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.