Wednesday 23 September 2009

Trip to Singapore..

Back from Singapore today..No pics actually...cause I was too lazy..XD..
Anyway, we stayed at Shangri-la hotel this time instead of Orchard Mandarin Oriental. It was a nice change. The food was great...
Urggh..truth to be told I have no idea what to write about.. We had buffet for dinner almost every night..It was very fulling, nice and I enjoyed it...I bought loads of books and cds till the suitcase could nearly be closed..I bought CSI:NY Season 3...We met a little Robin when we landed at the airport..I saw 2 or 3 Lamborghinis and a Ferrari.. Il Divo was in Giorgio Armani when we walked by.. A guy said it was Brad Pitt..(WTF??) I got a little drunk dringking a delicious cocktail which had loads of gin in it... I bought a lot of classical music..I bought Blood Promise and The Last Olympian..Basically I got almost everything I needed..So yeah, it was ok..It was a quite relaxing trip but I'm glad I'm back..
Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.