Saturday 12 September 2009

Heck..

Had a weird dream last night..About CSI:NY..

I know, I know, I'm probably obsessed with this show right now but hey.. what can I do?

Anyway, like most of my dreams, they don't really make sense and are not continuous..
The first part was the actress playing Stella Bonasera saying that Adam Ross and Stella will be a couple, and that would be introduced in Season 4..I was like, what the heck? That is so not true but before I had the chance to panic, I blacked out again and the next time I was conscious in my dream world, the second part started..

I have no idea why this happened but, somehow Stella got killed.. I think it had something to do with the Season 5 finale where they were all in a bar drinking to Jessica when someone shot at the windows..Then, I heard that song 'Heaven Was Needing a Hero'..That wasn't really surprising because in one of my previous dreams, the song 'Thunder' by Boys Like Girls suddenly played in my mind.. So yeah.. Maybe my brain is complicated or unstable..but what the heck..

Back to Stella..I dunno..I just know she was killed and that everyone was crying and suddenly I got sucked into one of the characters, Lindsay, I think and man she was crying a river and kneeling on the ground.. Stuff like that.. And let me tell you, it's so not pleasant to get sucked into a character so suddenly. You get confused and you don't know who you are for a while..so ..yeah..

Anyway, it was weird, it was very vague, and it made me even more mad..My dream self even knew that..I remember her saying, 'Shit! if this happens in a dream that means that in Season 6 they will be together...' Ok..first time my dream self ever said anything..

But, that's all..And no, I am not insane, merely a little..in to the show..so yeah..ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.