Monday 26 October 2009

Adrian Ivashkov

Adrian Ivashkov, I don't care in hell whether you are a royal or not, you ass-faced, smart-ass little punk..

DON'T YOU DARE GO NEAR ROZA HATHAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure the guy on Spirit Bound book cover is Adrian Ivashkov. And Rose, what in Tartarus were you thinking? Kissing ADRIAN IVASHKOV, the clover-smoking, alcohol addict, womanizer, spirit-ass idiot?!

Did you forget Dimka is waiting for you to oh you know, TURN HIM BACK TO DHAMPIR?!!!

I sincerely hope that nothing ever blossoms between the both of you.. Abe, maybe you could do me a favour and kick Ivashkov to the other end of the world from Roza? I'd be very grateful if you could do that..

Der Arscloch Ivashkov..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.