Saturday 24 October 2009

Again..VA

Yeah yeah..I know..I've talked about Blood Promise already..But..I'm not done yet..

I wonder what will happen in Spirit Bound. I wonder if Dimitri will ever be dhampir again, will he ever live again.

I wonder whether the both of them can live and move one.

I have a strong feeling that it won't be a happy ending, but I sincerely hope I'm wrong..

Anyway, I watched some fan made Vampire Academy videos on YouTube. For some reason, many of them want Ben Barnes as Dimitri...I mean, it's not like I hate him or anything but..Long story..

See, Ben Barnes played Prince Caspian in Narnia. And because there's Prince Caspian, Narnia doesn't need the Pevensie children anymore with him as king.. So, in the next movie, Peter and Susan are not going back to Narnia..

All right, I know, I'm being unfair, but yeah, I blame Caspian..So sorry Ben Barnes and other Ben Barnes fans, I don't hate him but I sure .. dislike Caspian..

P.S: Part of it is because I think Peter makes a better king..I certainly root for him..

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.