Friday 30 October 2009

Continue..

I know, the beginning is confusing cause I haven't really got to the point..Anyway, I'll continue but the point of the story is sort of..in the middle..you'll see..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I shrugged, then uncoiled myself from my seat and walked to the front. As I passed rows of students, a voice grunted out, "Busted." I didn't have to turn around to know who it was. Corey Steins. class bully, dim-wit and God's gift to women. Or so he says.

"In your dreams *mudak.." Rolling my eyes, I reached Master Abjed's table. "You wanted me sir?" He was busy scribbling on a slip of paper, presumably an excuse slip. "The Master wants to speak with you, said it was an emergency." I raised my eyebrows, "Guess I'd better pack up now." "Yes, Mr Pavel here will bring you to him."

Pavel, huh? I've heard of him. One of the youngest person to be in administration. Now, administration doesn't mean doing paper work only. He's also one of the best warriors around. Word is, he's killed more of Destiny's minions than anyone has. And, he's only 27. The guy had a reputation of being a major kick ass admin for Fate. He's also famous for his 'anti-socialness'. They said he can just work for a whole there without speaking to anyone. Creepy, but hey, if he manages to carry out his duties well, who am I to complain?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today..
By the way, mudak is Russian for bastard. Just so you know..^^ And yes, I swear in multiple languages..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.