Saturday 31 October 2009

Tebe Pizdets Sooka..

That's right..You are so fucking fucked if I find out who the fucking bitch you are..

The hell you think you're doing huh? You get a kick out of fucking up everyone? Is that it? You like to see our fucking asses get fucking burnt?

That's not all. The fucking little girl had to go fucking complaining to her mother about something that does not fucking concern her fucking mind.

If you're not even in our class, what the fuck do you care about how we use the god-damned money huh? Are you god-damned jealous? If so, then come and freaking tell us to our freaking faces you two faced, whore bitch.

If you are from our class, I will make sure your life will be a fucking, living hell as long as you're in this class.

Bitch out about anything to anyone, you see me giving me a damn? But try to bitch me out for something I didn't do and for pulling my name through the fucking slums, and you're so dead you slut.

Fuck off and don't even think of fucking coming back. You've crossed the line, sooka. And now you're gonna fucking pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.