Thursday 29 October 2009

Story..

I'm bored and I don't have anything to do.. So I thought I'd post the story I'm writing here..don't be too harsh, I'm a lousy writer but..*shrugs* Anyway, I'll post a bit each day..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tapped my pencil impatiently. Once, twice, thrice. I looked around the room. Ugh, how long does it take for all of them to finally finish the exam? I mean, come on, we were supposed to study and, well, the paper was rather easy, at least, I think it was. Everyone should have finished it earlier.

Tick, tick, tick. I glanced at my watch, then at the clock. One more hour to go. All right, that's it. I;m leaving. But before I could ask permission to leave, a man in rich red robes silently entered the room.

My curiosity was piqued. The guy was an administrator, someone we don't see everyday. He conversed with my teacher, Master Abjed for a while. I watched them, wondering what he wanted. As if sensing my thoughts, master Abjed raised his head and met my gaze. He beckoned me to the front.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how was it? Thanks..^^ I appreciate the comments..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.