Thursday 22 October 2009

Blood Promise

Well, not really Blood Promise, but rather, the entire Vampire Academy series..

Richelle Mead you're the greatest writer ever!!!
VA is totally awesome, and I recommend everyone to read it..Personally, I think it's loads better than Twilight, but hey, I'm biased.. shrugs..

Anyway, Rose is totally kick ass, and sizzling hot Dimitri Belikov ( Well, according to Rose, seeing as I've never set my eyes on him before) still kicks major ass even when he's awakened as a Strigoi..

Dimitri, oh Dimitri, where for art thou? Well, most probably still in Russia, but hey, I was talking about the dhampir Dimitri, not the Strigoi Dimitri. I mean, I know, its not like they're in separate bodies or anything but, yeah, you get the picture..I'm rambling again..

Mmm..I really hope Dimitri and Rose get to be together in the end.. They're a match made in heaven.. or elsewhere, to quote Viktor Dashkov..

Don't know who I'm going on about? Read the book. Don't ask me.. I've got enough heartbreak when Dimitri turned Strigoi..Ah, the pain...

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.