Thursday 9 February 2012

Back?

After a long, loong hiatus I've finally come back to this blog. It's been, I think about 2 years? Many things have changed; people gone, going to university, meeting new people. Yeah, life does go on.

I remember the first time I wrote in this blog. I was so full of anger and sadness then, so ready to destroy. But, I'm glad I'm so much more happier now. I feel so much more comfortable in my own skin, with my own personality, no matter how dysfunctional it is. I guess it's what makes me unique.

Let's see, things that have changed. I do read less now, that's a shame. I simply don't have the time to just sit and read. I've started exercising now, finally. I suppose some things have changed for the better, but one thing I regret is that I never write these days. I used to sprout these little stories, projects I have never finished before. But it did give me pleasure to write. Maybe I'll start writing again, and maybe drawing too.

So, I suppose I'll stop here for now, come back in a few days or so. It's nice, actually to see how I recorded my thoughts and how I've changed. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.