Friday 10 February 2012

Poor Doggie..

I just saw this beautiful white dog outside my house today. According to my brother it's already been there for a week. I think it's been abandoned. There'e no collar around it's neck and it's eyes are so, so sad. It refused to eat the little food we gave to it, just kept looking around, as if waiting for someone to come. I don't know where it's owner is, but if he or she really did abandon this poor, beautiful and loyal dog, I must say that they are absolutely heartless.

Do they know how sad their dog looks when they have been abandoned? Did they see the pain in it's eyes when it realised it's owner has left it all alone?

I hope the dog will be all right. Trying to find someone to adopt it and get it to the vet, since my 'all mighty' brother just issued an order for me to find someone to take the dog to the vet NOW. Sheesh..Poor doggie.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.