Sunday 26 February 2012

Faith? Belief? Hope?


Sometimes, I see people always saying 'I've lost hope', 'It's over, I can't fix it any more', 'I'm so alone' etc etc. Then I wonder, did you really have hope at all in the first place? Or did you only have some semblance of hope? A weak wish that everything will be all right?

 Hope isn't given to you by someone else. You have to find your own hope, within yourself. It doesn't have to be that feeling of faith, hope can be your family, your friends; anything that will give you the thought of not giving up. There were so many times that were just so easy for me to give up. To just admit that I lost and to just fall and do nothing. But then I think of my family; what would they say if I had given up just like that? What would I, myself say if I had just given up hope?

 I really like the story of Pandora's box, that when the box was opened, all things evil would come out and taint the world. But Hope remains in that box. It will always be there, whether you can see it or not. All we have to do is just remain strong, and avoid tempting to open the box and loose Hope. Sometimes, once you've lost hope, it's difficult to get it back, sometimes even impossible.

 So think about it, before you've given up on anything. Find that spark of Hope inside of you, no matter how small it is. As long as that spark still burns within, you'll never loose Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.