Friday 2 March 2012

Random?

So I'm supposed to be studying now, but seriously, I do not have the mood to do it..Lol..I'll still study in a while.

My poor, poor Mercedes. Actually my dad's, but I still call it mine, lol. She broke down today, her poor, overused engine couldn't start. Aww, my poor baby. When I saw her driving back into my house I was so happy!! I promise you I won't abuse you baby, I'll treat you like you're the most precious thing in the world!!

Ahem. Anyway. Hmm. I could have sworn there was something I wanted to blog about just now, but I can't remember what it is. But, speaking of blogging, did you notice that even though this is a blog, when you type the word blog while composing a new post, auto correct pegs it as a misspelt word. What the heck..-.-

So, I guess that's all for now. Ciao.

P.S. I wonder if Salvatore Ferragamo is related to the Salvatore brothers. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.