Thursday 15 March 2012

Nian Love!!

Urgh, stressful day trying to finish up the assignment due tomorrow. Then I have driving lessons in the morning. How wonderful.

On a brighter note, tomorrow the new Vampire Diaries episode is finally finally out after a way too long hiatus. I want to see what happens!!

BTW, I so, totally love love luuurrrveee Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev together, or as we fans say, 'Nian'. They are such a sweet and cute couple I can't help but go 'Awwww' everytime I see a picture of them together.
Come on, they even share hats! If that's not uber cute I don't know what is.

I really hope they stay together for a long, long, long time and get married.


All together now, 1, 2, 3 'Awwww'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.