Saturday 7 April 2012

Finally!!

My last midterm test is finally over! And I can relax for 1 or 2 more weeks before prepping for finals.

I totally have bad luck this month.

First, my pierced ears got infected, on BOTH sides.

Second, I lost my voice. 0.0 I can now NOT sing. What a bummer.

Third, I slipped down from the staircase, and as a result, my ankle is bruised, and my thigh is sore.

Anywayy..I don't really have anything to write. Just wanted to update a little.

And I want to try something. I'll think of a word, any word for each day and I'll find a picture that I like the most of that random word. Hope it'll at least brighten up my dull and dreary blog.

And the word for today is GREEN. Enjoy! P.S I found 2 pics which I can't choose between.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.