Friday 20 April 2012

TV Madness

I'm extremely pissed off. And when I'm pissed off, I keep talking in a British accent. But that's not the point.

First, Merlin. HELLO? Maidservant as QUEEN?? That is UNHEARD of during that time. And Arthur, Gaius and Merlin are IDIOTS for letting it, encouraging it even to happen! What the hell??

Next, Vampire Diaries. I'm sorry, but Elena, GO. TO. HELL. Damon, I expected better of you. I thought you CARED about Rose. She turns up, sure you can't see her cause she's a ghost. But that's no excuse. She said she missed you and you didn't even CARE. Then Elena throws herself at you and the both of you make out like HELL. Excuse me? Hot and cold much? Seriously. I sometimes think you're both MORONS. Go to hell. Cause I sure as hell won't care.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.