Wednesday 25 April 2012

Loony Idiot

There's this guy in my class, who's a total loon. The first time he opened his mouth to speak, I had already decided to hate him for all eternity. With that annoying lisp of his and that obnoxiously loud voice that was so annoying like nail scrapping down on a chalkboard, he pissed me off.

'You! No group ah? Join my group!'

What. The. Hell. Who do you think you are?? You have no right to order me around, you puny little sorry excuse of a human. From that day on, I ignored him for all I was worth, which was difficult, because he was the self appointed 'leader' of the class. Yeah right, even a mentally challenged person would have been a better leader than this retard.

Then word of his infamy spread. He insulted one of my classmates by pretending to be all so superior just cause he was older than us. Fuck you. You can be 80 years old for all I care and you'll still be nothing in the eyes of everyone.

Today, his foul acts were finally exposed. Turns out, he created a few fake FB accounts to insult and harrass my other classmates. What the heck? Talk about split personality. The dude was crazy enough to be in a mental hospital, but nooo, he's even studying for a degree for psychology! Talk about poster child for insanity.

The next time I see you, you better hope I'm in a good mood. And you had better not try your stupid tricks with me, because believe me, I will use every possible power I have to destroy you over and over and over again, and get you deported back to your hometown, with a reputation as a lunatic. So beware. You cross our class, you effing DIE.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.