Tuesday 17 April 2012

Pottermore

As a true Potterhead, I fought like mad to get a Beta spot on Pottermore and successfully got on. It's quite fun, but I really hope the other books open up soon so we can explore.

I actually thought I would be in Slytherin, but I ended up in Ravenclaw. Not bad I hope. But I don't think I'm brainy enough for a spot in that house.

The website is fun and different; wonderful graphics and amazing detail. You start from the first chapter of the book, then go to Hogwarts where you're sorted. Before that, you go to Diagon Alley with your shopping list, open a Gringotts account and buy a wand which is personalized for you. You can make potions and duel with other players. It can be quite addicting, the duelling.

So this is the banner that shows you which house you're in once you get sorted by the Sorting Hat.


Anyway, I think I'm just been disenchanted. I love Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev together, and I'd love if they'd be more open about their relationship. So last year during the Coachella music festival, there were pictures of them that were pretty intimate. So I was hoping it was the same for this year's festival. They were very touchy-feely.

Then..Then came something I can't really accept. And this is it.
...
...
...
I'm like 'What the hell?? Seriously?? Grabbing her butt??' Sure you're together, but to me that is soooo typically MALE. Seriously? But never mind. Not my business. You want to butt-grab, go ahead. I just can't really accept that according to my morals and standards.

LOL. Anyway, no offence to anyone (especially said person). My opinions are rather traditional and 'old-fashioned' and proper; I think I still live during the Victorian era where people can't even hold hands if you're not married. Oh well. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.