Tuesday 10 April 2012

Uh...

I just realised my last blog post sounded like someone having a blonde moment. Saying things like 'Like OMG', 'like totally AMAZING' is not me. Especially the 'OMG' part. Do you know how annoying it is when someone draws it out? Try this: 'Oh-em-geeeeeee!' Get it?

Hmm..Been a little quite these few days. Assignment and presentation rush is over. Now we have to concentrate on finals. Please. Do give me a break.

You know those annoying people in your class who can't seem to just not have their hands up in the air yelling the answers every single frigging time?? Yeah. They piss me off. I don't care really if you're hardworking, I actually respect people who are hardworking. But when you're trying to hard, it comes off as plain annoying. Period.

And you know what the funny thing is? While you're out there trying so hard to be teacher's pet, my results are seriously on par with you. I don't see the need to yell out the answers every opportunity you get. My friends call her 'Google' and 'Yahoo' respectively. Me? I call her the 'Machine Gun', in honour of her fabulous mouth that just shoots answers out without stopping.

So yeah, enough with the ranting. I'll sign off for now. Word for the day? I'll come back to you. ;) Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.